26.10.10

Enlightenment, Rotterdam (2)

I'm very happy to take part in this exhibition/ shop. Bonne and I were invited to sell work in the temporary shop. There is also an exhibition. There is too much beautiful work to show you, so I made a small selection.

picture 1: installation " Garden of Delight" by Marieke van der Bruggen. I think it's entirely made of sugar. During the exhibition you can taste the branches and twigs. It looks like a fairytale, very curious how it will look in real.

picture 2: work from Nina Sajet

picture 3: work from Sayaka Yamamoto. I saw her work at the Graduation Show in Eindhoven last year and loved it.. This is new work from her. I think I like it even more than her previous work.

The exhibition is organized by Sophie Duran and Sander van der Poort. I met Sophie yesterday, while bringing my work and the work from Bonne to Rotterdam. It was very nice to meet her, she is so full of energy and she and Sander organized the exhibition very well.
I'll probably be at the opening. Will take pictures to show you how it looked and maybe I'll meet some of you there.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to be at this show- it looks fascinating- will look forward to the photos-
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk! Kom zeker even kijken en stuur door naar wat mensen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I live in Rotterdam so I'm definitely gonna take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique, je werk komt prachtig uit op deze tentoonstelling. Ik ben er vandaag geweest, erg leuk. Bedankt voor de tip!

    ReplyDelete